Welcome to my personal website. It can be accessed:
- Over plain internet at https://orca.pet/.
- Over Tor at http://orcapet5fcnypa4ul3o3wpv6iz4scqtpiimhvrl6jqrlbtehireqhrid.onion/.
These are a few of the projects I've worked on:
- tonyhax: PlayStation 1 backup loader.
- Not on my shift!: phishing/malware hosts block list.
- Saph: a custom password hashing algorithm suitable for human usage.
- ATECC USB dongle: a simple and inexpensive DIY cryptographic dongle.
- UserScripts: a collection of user scripts I use every day for improving my browsing experience.
- Unregulatory: a OpenWRT package for disabling band and power soft limits.
- VideoNow documentation: documentation for Hasbro/Tiger's VideoNow Color player.
- Tren tierra: documentation about the comms protocol used by train companies in Spain.
- M365 firmwares: archive of unmodified Xiaomi M365 firmwares.
- Noodles: list of instant noodles I've tried.
- Nintendo Gigaleaks: database of files leaked from Nintendo.
- AC:NH patterns: patterns for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- 3D printer heat optimizer: a quick script for improving heating calculation on 3D printers.
- Delta DPS-200PP 89G: documentation for a Delta PSU found in HP Vectra machines.
- Retekess pagers: information about the RF protocol used by Retekess restaurant pagers.
- Web browser kerning test: tests graphically the browser's ability to apply font's kerning.
- Legacy SSL: configuring Apache 2 server for serving ancient boxes.
- Aduanas UPS: tutorial on how to deal with importing stuff in Spain via UPS
List of failed projects that I never finished, but that I don't wanna delete in case I ever wanna retake them:
- μMC1: NES and Famicom development cartridge.
You can reach me by the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Telegram: @Socram
- GitHub: @socram8888
- GitLab: @Socram
As of November 2022, all my future Git commits will be shared using a SSH signing key. The allowed signers files to validate these signatures is available for download here.
Everything I've made myself and put in this website, unless otherwise stated, is under the JSON license:
Copyright © 2020-2023 Marcos Del Sol Vives
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
This website is made with: