Welcome to my personal website.
These are a few of the projects I’ve worked on:
- Not on my shift!: phishing/malware hosts block list.
- Saph: a custom password hashing algorithm suitable for human usage.
- μMC1: NES and Famicom development cartridge.
- ATECC USB dongle: a simple and inexpensive DIY cryptographic dongle.
- UserScripts: a collection of user scripts I use every day for improving my browsing experience.
- Unregulatory: a OpenWRT package for disabling band and power soft limits.
- Tren tierra: documentation about the comms protocol used by train companies in Spain.
- Noodles: list of instant noodles I’ve tried.
- Nintendo Gigaleaks: database of files leaked from Nintendo.
- AC:NH patterns: patterns for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- 3D printer heat optimizer: a quick script for improving heating calculation on 3D printers.
You can reach me by the following means:
Everything I’ve made myself and put in this website is under the ISC license:
Copyright © 2020 Marcos Del Sol Vives
Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
The banner image is from Matthew Allen, licensed under CC-BY-NC.