Welcome to my personal website. It can be accessed:
- Over plain internet at orca.pet.
- Over Tor at iuhvt56p2t4rldpdk6n4zo3w3wbwhexyc5bmz2q2qcjn2npvjptg5gad.onion.
These are a few of the projects I've worked on:
- Not on my shift!: phishing/malware hosts block list.
- tonyhax: PlayStation 1 backup loader.
- Saph: a custom password hashing algorithm suitable for human usage.
- μMC1: NES and Famicom development cartridge.
- ATECC USB dongle: a simple and inexpensive DIY cryptographic dongle.
- UserScripts: a collection of user scripts I use every day for improving my browsing experience.
- Unregulatory: a OpenWRT package for disabling band and power soft limits.
- VideoNow documentation: documentation for Hasbro/Tiger's VideoNow Color player.
- Tren tierra: documentation about the comms protocol used by train companies in Spain.
- M365 firmwares: archive of unmodified Xiaomi M365 firmwares.
- Noodles: list of instant noodles I've tried.
- Nintendo Gigaleaks: database of files leaked from Nintendo.
- AC:NH patterns: patterns for Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- 3D printer heat optimizer: a quick script for improving heating calculation on 3D printers.
- Delta DPS-200PP 89G: documentation for a Delta PSU found in HP Vectra machines.
- Retekess pagers: information about the RF protocol used by Retekess restaurant pagers.
You can reach me by the following means:
Encryption and signing
My PGP key fingerprint is
EE44 E5AF E877 8465 7D64 25CB 32D6 C180 D1FE FF73. You can download it here.
Everything I've made myself and put in this website, unless otherwise stated, is under the JSON license:
Copyright © 2020-2022 Marcos Del Sol Vives
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
The banner image is from Matthew Allen, licensed under CC-BY-NC.
This website is made with: